The Curated articles are guides, regularly updated by the Compose team, to the essential postings and help content available for each of the Compose databases. Here we look at Compose for MySQL.
About Compose for MySQL
MySQL is an open-source object-relational database management system owned by Oracle. It is used in web applications or as a standalone database server in both large enterprise environments and small embedded systems. It's flexibility and wide driver and open-source tool support make it a very popular database choice.
Connect to Compose for MySQL via command-line or from an application.
- Connecting applications to Compose for MySQL
- Connecting to Compose for MySQL
The Grand Tour:
Code examples across multiple languages for connecting to your Compose for MySQL deployment using a simple web application.
- Etcd and Compose for MySQL - The last leg of the NodeJS Grand Tour
- Python and Compose - Scylla and Compose for MySQL
- Go and Compose - etcd v3, Scylla, and MySQL
MySQL and JSON:
Using your MySQL database to store JSON data.
Projects and Use-cases:
Recently on Compose:
- Tool Up: mycli/pgcli for MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Compose for MySQL - A developer's view
- Database Management Tools and Compose for MySQL
If you are looking for documentation for Compose for MySQL:
Or if you are looking for the MySQL docs:
Your Article Here
Got something you feel would be a welcome addition to this collection? Why not submit your work to our Write Stuff program? Get to paid to teach our community about databases.