The Curated articles are guides, regularly updated by the Compose team, to the essential postings and help content available for each of the Compose databases. Here we look at MongoDB.
Elasticsearch is a distributed, open source search and analytics engine. Often utilized for enhancing 'full-text' search capabilities or analytic assessment, it converts raw data like log files into documents and stores them in a JSON-like object. Elasticsearch uses its own developer-friendly querying language known as Query DSL to provide lean access to document data not bound by schemas, columns, rows, or tables.
Use Let's Encrypt and connect securely to your Elasticsearch deployment.
- Getting Connected with RabbitMQ and Elasticsearch
- Getting Started with Elasticsearch using Compose
The Grand Tour
Code examples across multiple languages for connecting to your Compose Elasticsearch deployment using a simple web application.
- Node.js, MongoDB, Elasticsearch and PostgreSQL: The Compose Grand Tour
- Python and Compose - MongoDB, Elasticsearch and PostgreSQL
- Go and Compose - MongoDB, Elasticsearch and PostgreSQL
Recently on Compose:
- Discover Space on Twitter with Elasticsearch and Redis
- Discover Space on Twitter using Elasticsearch's Percolate Query
- How to Script Painless-ly in Elasticsearch
- Integration Testing Against Real Databases
- Powering social feeds and timelines with Elasticsearch
- Using Query String Queries in Elasticsearch
- Kibana and Compose Elasticsearch
Using Geographic data with Elasticsearch; from the GeoFile series spanning multiple databases.
- GeoFile: Elasticsearch Geo Queries
Website Engagement Tracking with Elasticsearch
All the Databases:
Using GraphQL and Compose databases to combine multiple data sources (including Elasticsearch) in your application.
Using Node.js with Elasticsearch
- Getting started with Elasticsearch and Node.js - Part 5
- Getting started with Elasticsearch and Node.js - Part 4
- Getting started with Elasticsearch and Node.js - Part 3
- Getting started with Elasticsearch and Node.js - Part 2
- Getting started with Elasticsearch and Node.js - Part 1
- Elasticsearch Query-Time Strategies and Techniques for Relevance: Part II
- Elasticsearch Query-Time Strategies and Techniques for Relevance: Part I
The Elasticsearch Perl Module
- Elasticsearch.pm - Part 4: Querying and Search Options
- Elasticsearch.pm - Part 3: Index Options
- Elasticsearch.pm - Part 2: Basic Document and Index Methods
- Elasticsearch.pm - Part 1: Connecting and Cluster Monitorings
If you are looking for documentation for Elasticsearch on the Compose platform:
Or looking for the Elasticsearch docs:
- How scoring works in Elasticsearch
- To Go from RSS to Elasticsearch
- Elasticsearch Security Update - Groovy Scripting Dropped
- Elasticsearch Tools & Compose
- Mongoosastic: The Power of MongoDB & Elasticsearch Together
- Elasticsearch Metrics
- Porting a MongoDB Full Text Search App to Elasticsearch
Your Article Here
Got something you feel would be a welcome addition to this collection? Why not submit your work to our Write Stuff program? Get to paid to teach our community about databases.