RabbitMQ is an open source project under the Mozilla Public License. Designed to be a stable platform for message based middleware, RabbitMQ specializes in governing asynchronous wire protocol connections between applications. By providing you with an exchange server and a set of managerial plug-ins, it leverages the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) for message orientation, security, queuing, and routing. We provide you with a stable, reliable RabbitMQ cluster for all your messaging needs.
Introducing RabbitMQ at Compose
Start developing with RabbitMQ
- Configuring RabbitMQ Exchanges, Queues and Bindings: Part 1
- Configuring RabbitMQ Exchanges, Queues and Bindings: Part 2
- Go-ing from PostgreSQL rows to RabbitMQ messages
- Turning RethinkDB changes to RabbitMQ messages
- Deploying the Metrics Collector Microservice on Compose
Your Article Here
Got something you feel would be a welcome addition to this collection? Why not submit your work to our Write Stuff program? Get to paid to teach our community about databases.