The Curated articles are guides, regularly updated by the Compose team, to the essential postings and help content available for each of the Compose databases. Here we look at RabbitMQ.
RabbitMQ is an open source project under the Mozilla Public License. Designed to be a stable platform for message based middleware, RabbitMQ specializes in governing asynchronous wire protocol connections between applications. By providing you with an exchange server and a set of managerial plug-ins, it leverages the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) for message orientation, security, queuing, and routing. We provide you with a stable, reliable RabbitMQ cluster for all your messaging needs.
How to get connected and how to get started using your RabbitMQ deployment.
- MQTT and STOMP for Compose RabbitMQ
- Arriving now on Compose - Let's Encrypt TLS Certificates
- Configuring RabbitMQ Exchanges, Queues and Bindings: Part 2
- Configuring RabbitMQ Exchanges, Queues and Bindings: Part 1
- Getting Started with RabbitMQ
The Grand Tour
Code examples across multiple languages for connecting to your Compose RabbitMQ deployment using a simple web application.
- Go and Compose - Redis, RethinkDB, and RabbitMQ
Recently on Compose:
Using RabbitMQ in a variety of applications, these are the most recent things published by Compose.
- Conquer Email with Postal and Compose
- Asynchronous Joins Using RabbitMQ
- The Well Connected Rabbit
- Getting Connected with RabbitMQ and Elasticsearch
- The Potency of Idempotent with RabbitMQ and MongoDB Upsert
Looking for documentation about RabbitMQ on Compose:
Or looking for the RabbitMQ docs:
- Deploying the Metrics Collector Microservice on Compose
- Go-ing from PostgreSQL rows to RabbitMQ messages
- Making Secure Connections With Compose RabbitMQ
- Messaging, AMQP and RabbitMQ - A Speed Guide
- Hey Rocco, Watch me pull a RabbitMQ out my hat!
Your Article Here
Got something you feel would be a welcome addition to this collection? Why not submit your work to our Write Stuff program? Get to paid to teach our community about databases.