The Curated articles are guides, regularly updated by the Compose team, to the essential postings and help content available for each of the Compose databases. Here we look at Redis.
Redis is a speedy in-memory database. Often used for caching and message brokerage, it supports a variety of different data-types. Redis is an open-source, low maintenance key/value store. Redis's lightning fast speed comes from its architecture – an in-memory database which keeps your entire dataset in RAM for fast access, handling persisting to disk in the background.
Get connected, get configured, and master using Redis on Compose.
- SSL connections arrive for Redis on Compose
- Mastering Redis high-availability and blocking connections
- Redis Configuration Controls - New at Compose
- Get started with Redis on Compose
The Grand Tour
Code examples across multiple languages for connecting to your Compose Redis deployment using a simple web application.
- From Node.js to Redis and RabbitMQ: The Compose Grand Tour
- Python and Compose - Redis, RethinkDB, and RabbitMQ
- Go and Compose - Redis, RethinkDB, and RabbitMQ
All the Databases:
Using GraphQL and Compose databases to combine multiple data sources (including Redis) in your application.
ECHO commands and a tiny graph; these articles are about using minimal resources to interact with Redis.
Using Geographic data with Redis; from the GeoFile series spanning multiple databases.
- GeoFile: Getting the distance using Redis and PostgreSQL
Recently on Compose:
- How to stunnel to Redis on-demand with stunredis
- API Caching with Redis and Node.js
- Going Serverless with IBM Cloud Functions and Compose Redis
- How to Handle Tagged Data with Redis Sets
- Discover Space on Twitter with Elasticsearch and Redis
- How to enable a Redis cache for PostgreSQL with Entity Framework 6
- Designing the UFC Moneyball
- Redis and MongoDB in the biomedical domain
If you are looking for documentation for Redis on the Compose platform:
Or if you are looking for the Redis docs:
- Redis PubSub, Node, and Socket.io
- A tour of the Redis stars
- Debugging Lua in Redis
- A Speed Guide To Redis Lua Scripting
- Securing Redis - SSH tunnelling now available on Compose
- Importing Redis data into Compose Redis
- How To Persist User Sessions Without Much Effort
- Why (and how to) Redis with your MongoDB
- Tooltime - SQLPro for Postgres and Keylord for Redis
- Redis, MongoDB & the Power of Incremency
Your Article Here
Got something you feel would be a welcome addition to this collection? Why not submit your work to our Write Stuff program? Get to paid to teach our community about databases.