The Curated articles are guides, regularly updated by the Compose team, to the essential postings and help content available for each of the Compose databases. Here we look at Scylla.
Scylla is a clustered noSQL open-source database featuring high-performance speeds and low latency. Easily scalable and self-tuning, it's high-availability and data replication settings are easy to manage. It's fully compatible with Cassandra, so has wide driver support as well as many big data integrations.
- Scylla 1.4 on Compose - Optimizing connectivity
- Getting Started with Compose's ScyllaDB
Recently on Compose:
Projects, use-cases, and excitement for Scylla on Compose.
- From SQL to Scylla - User and session management
- How Hyver uses ScyllaDB for API Key Management
- Designing the UFC Moneyball
- Talking ScyllaDB with CTO Avi Kivity
If you are looking for documentation for ScyllaDB on the Compose platform:
Or looking for the ScyllaDB docs:
Your Article Here
Got something you feel would be a welcome addition to this collection? Why not submit your work to our Write Stuff program? Get to paid to teach our community about databases.