Welcome to the Curated Collections Guide: a starting point for exploring databases on Compose through the many announcements, introductions, tutorials and deep dives of Compose Articles.
This is a meta-collection, a Curated Collection of all the Curated Collections on Compose Articles. Pick a database to journey onward. We regularly update these pages as new content appears so they can be as up to date as possible.
The Curated Collections
- MongoDB - All about MongoDB on Compose
- PostgreSQL - For all our PostgreSQL articles
- Elasticsearch - Research the Compose Elasticsearch
- Redis - A key, valued article collection
- RethinkDB - Mindfulness about the RethinkDB
- RabbitMQ - Burrow into our RabbitMQ coverage
- etcd - All the miscellania around Compose's etcd
- Compose for MySQL - MySQL on Compose, covered
- Scylla - Cassandra-compatible Scylla as articulated in articles
- JanusGraph - The graph database, carefully mapped out
We carefully collect and curate all the content on Compose Articles to produce our Curated Collections of articles. Gathered by database type, arranged by topic and adding a touch of context, the Curated Collections are your way of efficiently exploring particular databases on Compose.
If you have any feedback about this or any other Compose article, drop the Compose Articles team a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to hear from you.
attribution Clem Onojeghuo