What do you get when you bring together 12 speakers in Seattle to talk about the challenges they faced in conquering their data layer? You get the DataLayer Conference and it was awesome. It was so awesome, we're doing it again, but this time we're going to do it in Austin, Texas.
We've got our date - May 17, 2017 - and we've got our place - Austin's Alamo Draft House - now what we're looking for are the people who want to talk in the keynote, 45-minute presentations or our 10-minute lightning talks.
Our call for speakers is currently open and we're accepting submissions. Click here to submit your talk. Just for submitting your idea, we'll send you a shirt. If your talk is accepted for DataLayer, we'll fly you to Austin, take care of your transportation, pick up your hotel, make sure you get some of Austin's great food, and show you a great time. Your talk will be recorded and shared online for those who are unable to attend. Pretty cool, huh?
Need a little inspiration? Here are the talks from last year to give you an idea of what we've had in the past.
- Keynote with Mitch Pirtle
- Ambry at LinkedIn
- Rethinking Indexing in Data Stores with Replex
- The Art Genome Project
- Bootstrapping a Startup
- DataLayer: Scylla, the High-Performance Cassandra-Successor
- Porting Zendesk's Existing App to GraphQL
- Partial Indexing for Improved Query Performance
- Online Schema Migrations for MySQL Using gh-ost
- Managing (or not) the Data in Immutable Infrastructure
- Translating Backend Data to Frontend Needs
- High Throughput, Low Latency at Scale
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or go ahead and submit your talk today.