TL;DR - We're giving away shirts for signing up for Compose. Want one? Keep reading. See what we did there? 😎
Well, 2015 will go down in Compose’s history books as one heckuvan amazing year. Some highlights from 2015 include:
- Released betas of RabbitMQ, etcd and a new MongoDB with SSL and higher resilience
- Took PostgreSQL and RethinkDB out of beta and into full production
- Welcomed more than 1000 new customers
- Nearly 150 new articles about databases published, several from our new Write Stuff program
- Launched a new data browser UI
- Released new database add-ons which integrate with NewRelic and Syslog-NG
- Resolved 10,000 support requests rated as “Great” by 90% of survey takers
- Increased our employee ranks by 33% through a concentrated hiring effort
- And, oh yeah, got acquired by IBM
Which can really all be summarized in two words: Thank you! Your support has meant the world to us. It’s with that support that we have a lot more in store for 2016 — new database services, a new enterprise-scale service, additional global data centers, support for MongoDB WiredTiger, deeper integration for Bluemix customers, big UI updates, new databases and more.
And to celebrate all this goodness we have a little gift: a limited edition t-shirt of our mascot, Rocco, in 8-bit gaming glory (don't worry, we've got men's and women's shirts). You can claim yours by signing up for a free 30-day Compose trial. Customers who have been with us for more than 2 months will also receive an email via their main account with details on how to get a shirt. Stay tuned.
Again, thanks and happy holidays.