There are many tasks which require moving data. Some streaming, some syncing, and some just putting things in their place. Sounds easy until you get started:
- What happens when something fails?
- Where did that record come from?
- The inserts are backing up due to a spike in traffic. We might drop some data.
- My simple data export/import script just got real complicated when we added that third party data enhancement check.
- We lost a week's data dump when we deleted the source records and the archive process failed!
- How do I know what's happening inside my ETL processing?
This webinar will be a deep dive on how NiFi, the data flow server born in the NSA, works. Yet it will still be broad enough to get you up to speed quickly. In this presentation we will:
- Install and configure a NiFi server on AWS
- Look at how the core of NiFi is extended with Java
- Review some real world examples of data flows.